A few thoughts of clarification

Discussion in 'General Fortnite Discussion' started by RegalKain, Jul 15, 2017.

1. RegalKain

RegalKain New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok so looking through the 5-ish minute video I had a few questions, browsing the forum some of these are answered.

1: Are there any maps in which your fort persists? That is you can continue building that fort over several play throughs.
    About how long does each map last?

2: I briefly saw a "map" does that map persist each play through and the unlocks on it? Is it tied to the people with you at the time, so you always have to launch with the same people?

2. Kasias81

Kasias81 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Good questions...

3. RegalKain

RegalKain New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah I'm tempted to pre-order it with some friends but, we kinda want to know more about the game, probably just gonna wait for some streamers to play it or something though since this isn't getting answered. My biggest gripe would be if there's minimal point in building some awesome fort if it just goes away every single play through etc. Or if the maps are super super short. Kinda curious if you can "run and gun" like in the Killing Floor series

4. A K

A K New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Your storm sheild base does not go away. A map/mission can last anywhere from 15 min( playing through as fast as possible to almost an hour ( taking time ignoring times objectives if any. You will be pulled out after a certain amount of time but it gives you plenty of time to explore the mission area.
    No you do not have to launch with same people the only thing I've noticed being similar is mission area layouts. Everything else seems random i.e chests and extras like whack a troll. Any other questions just ask I'll try to help