Digital Standard Edition for a Friend - Question

Discussion in 'General Fortnite Discussion' started by Mike1977, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Mike1977

Mike1977 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have 2 other friends that are interested in this game with me. But a big concern for us is if one of us buys an Edition that grants extra copies will we be able to give those copies out right away when the game launches? Or will it takes days?

This is pretty important as we all want to start the game as soon as possible.

So its either 3 standard editions or 1 Limited edition where I know I will be able to give them their copy right away (during the head start).

Anyone got any details on this?

2. Haggis

Haggis New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Email Reply From another Thread

Hello,

Thanks for contacting Epic Games Player Support. You will be able to download and access Fortnite on July 21st when early access fully releases. You will be able to download it from your Epic Games launcher.

Players who have purchased a Super Deluxe or Limited Edition Fortnite Founder’s Pack have the opportunity to share a Standard Pack with a friend. These Packs will be available to share after July 20th, and details surrounding how they can be shared will be available as we approach this date.

If you have additional questions about Fortnite Early Access and are a current participant in the alpha, check out our Forum FAQ.​

So should all be able to start on 21st with 1 limited edition