Fortnite Alpha Code Giveaway!

Discussion in 'General Fortnite Discussion' started by WhoIsDo, Jun 30, 2015.

1. WhoIsDo

Administrator

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    #1 WhoIsDo, Jun 30, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
    [​IMG]

I have two spare Fortnite alpha codes to give away, and I'd love to hook two of you up! This is a community that I'm pretty passionate about, and I really want to see it grow & become the place for Fortnite fans to chat about the game, find people to play with, and provide feedback to the developers.

Want a code? Simply post a quick sentence or two about why you want to win the code in this thread, and I'll choose two of you as winners! Here's when I'll give out the codes:
    • First Fornite Alpha code giveaway at 50 members
    • Second Fortnite Alpha code giveaway at 100 members
    Want an extra entry in the contest to increase your chances of winning? Introduce yourself to the community by telling us about yourself, what games you're playing & more!

At the start of this contest, we're already at 33 members.. so not that many to go until we hit the first milestone! Thanks for taking the time to check out my community, and I look forward to playing Fortnite with you!

[edit] We've crossed 50 members & one code has been given away! Second code is still available & will be given away at 100 members!

• Toilet Bacon Toilet Bacon x 4
  2. junklatch

junklatch New Member

Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Fortnite is absolutely a real video game and it looks really awesome. Survival + Co-Op + Epicness.

What more do I need to say?

• Toilet Bacon Toilet Bacon x 2
  3. Shuu

Shuu New Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I am interested in playing the Commando type. Really interested to test out the mechanics of rifles and the feel of sniping and what not. Testing different equipment loadouts and making sure the game feels right as my (current) favorite class would be awesome. Thanks again for the giveaway.

4. Jabber

Jabber New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I won't lie to you. I signed up on the forums only 10 minutes ago and only heard of this game about a week ago on mmorpg.com and signed up for the alpha instantly. I have been looking at in on and off for a few days now and I'm pretty excited because it has more potential than anyone is giving it credit for. It would be awesome (even at the lowest level) to be a part of this games development especially from this early of a point

Plus I'm not doing anything the rest of the week and have a lot of time to /bug ;)

• Toilet Bacon Toilet Bacon x 1
  5. Mechina

Mechina New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hey! I've been watching the game for a while now, and am super pumped about a new co-op multiplayer game. I have several friends who are in the alpha already, and I'm really looking forward to getting in to play with everybody and help move it forward toward full release.

6. RubberduckzillA

RubberduckzillA New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I've only just signed up to the forums admittedly. However I have been waiting to get my hands on this game since day one. I am now literally froffing at the mouth trying to find a away to get access to the Alpha that starts today. The game looks absolutely amazing and I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to play it.

7. WhoIsDo

Administrator

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    Appreciate all the new registrations! Make sure you guys share this on social media or with friends, as we're getting pretty close to 50!

8. RubberduckzillA

RubberduckzillA New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Will do, posting on FB and letting some friends know now.

9. jooped

jooped New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I have been wanting to play this game ever since I heard about a couple years ago, the custom building is probably the main things that got my attention.

10. MiniDigger

MiniDigger New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Well I like to play the game cause it looks fun and so on, but I also want to try to use my ue4 skills to create some mods (if that is a thing ^^)

11. Iron-Rham

Iron-Rham New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Lookin forward to playing a ninja for good ol hack and slash action, and being able to build a mastermind's fort.As an introduction, I'm currently a student in college in the field of Computer Science, looking to do game development in the future because I've loved playing games since I was a kid and thought about having my own game. Usually I play MMOs or local multiplayer games with my friends.

12. CasanovaJoe

CasanovaJoe New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I would like to play the game cause i like the art style. I love Wave based Building Games. It reminds me of a lot more advanced Survival From Gears of War 3. The other reason is because who doesn't like to see a game grow see things added to see a game you love already become even better than it already is.

13. Ryan Green

Ryan Green New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I would like to play the game because... uh, I actually never thought this through. I don't know

14. papertigers

papertigers New Member

Sr solutions architect
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Came here via Twitter!

Excited to join a community dedicated to making fornite the best game it can be! And to join all of you for some epic base building and husk destroying action! See you in the storm!!

15. Havoc

Havoc New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I've been looking forward to playing Fortnite since it was announced, and I've been keeping up with the development as it's been progressing (I'm a UE4 developer, so I've been watching some of the tech bleed over, and it's been awesome!). I'm a technical engineer and a developer who is familiar with Unreal - I think I'd be able to provide succinct feedback / bug reports.

Even if I don't get a key, I am super stoked to dig in and check Fortnite out whenever I get the chance.

16. Tim Dull

Tim Dull New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I've been waiting to try this game since it was announced at E3 a couple years ago! I enjoy the aspect of survival while also being able to find materials and build whatever in the world I want!

17. papertigers

papertigers New Member

Sr solutions architect
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Awesome background man. I do a lot of debugging and performance myself. But I am on the server side of things. Using tools like dtrace. I just got into unreal myself. It's been a blast so far. I think I'm gonna do some blogs about it if I can get working what I want to show off.

18. WhoIsDo

Administrator

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    We've crossed 50 members! Thanks everyone for the support!

I've used Random.org to generate a random winner... and the winner is..... @papertigers!

If you didn't win, don't worry, there's another giveaway at 100 members. Spread the word on social media & have your friends join up!

19. Louie

Louie New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Been a huge fan of Epic MegaGames games since Cliff's Jazz Jackrabbit demo on our old old PC. Now also experimenting with UE4 using it as a basis to self learn and practice game art production. As seen on my Twitter posts and many Flickr uploads. Fortnite definitely has a unique charm that I have been anxious to get my hands on since its announcement however long ago now.

20. Havoc

Havoc New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Congrats, looks like you might get a chance!