Fortnite Alpha Code Giveaway!

Discussion in 'General Fortnite Discussion' started by WhoIsDo, Jun 30, 2015.

1. DerMac

DerMac New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am board like sh***
    thats why I sit
    on my lonly chair
    so pleas be fair

give a key
    to me
    lalalli ;)

Thx
    greets Mac

2. SOGA

SOGA New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well, what could I say. I don't even remember when I first signed in for the alpha key, but it was before the survey existed and now I've already done 3 versions of it. Other than that, I don't have twitter (because I don't want to, I know) and they aren't posting regularly on Facebook neither sending many mails recently, so it is difficult to be aware of when the livestreams will be. The final reason is that, as much as I'd like to be at home playing videogames all day I also study (Physics) so I also have to invest a great deal of time on that. Moreover, if I get an invite I could share one refresh code with my nrother and the other would be fopr this community of course. Finally I'd like to wish you a nice day. I hope to see you in a crumbling fort smashing husks with a stop sign!

3. acatoy

acatoy New Member

Student
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The only way to live a video game is starting from the preparation thereof, as well one feels that the game grows as time passes, with implementations that make it fun and also addictive. I want to win the key because I like these types of games that can have a great future. Greetings and hope to see inside :):D

4. adrianx77

adrianx77 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I registered when I saw the post, could you give me a key ?, I can not wait more, for several years i want to play this game. This type of games really fascinate me.

5. kirk luther

kirk luther New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I want an Alpha code for this game because I love RPG games such as World of Warcraft and having a brand new game, I want to actually be competitive in, and learn the aspects of the game to get the best at it as possible.

6. sterkut

sterkut New Member

business concierge
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for the opportunity to try this fantastic exclusive game!
    I can not wait to test the fantastic game experience and share with new friends the world Fortnite!
    The thing that struck me most in being a lover of the buildings are the possibilities for construction itself, not to mention the animation of graphics and weapons included!
    Looking forward to having the opportunity to join the community expect this exciting giveaway!

7. kelvin

kelvin New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi I'm badly looking for a code would be awesome if you guys can help me. This game looks awesome. Thanks

8. fez00

fez00 New Member

gamer
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Fortnite is absolutely a really awesome

Thank you for the opportunity to try this fantastic exclusive game ^^

i play >> team fortress 2 - Dota 2 - league of legends - battlefield 1 - CS:GO - Killing floor 1&2 - overwatch<< & more ..... ^^​

9. Azazel

Azazel New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Best of luck to all on this key its like getting the key to open any womens pants

10. Tranzit

Tranzit New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    would love to give this game a go. looks fun

11. Golden Magnus

Golden Magnus New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I wish to receive a key to this game for the purposes of experiencing yet another new and unique game that breaks the mold of current videogame market standards.....also all my friends already have keys :/

12. Triadragon

Triadragon New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi! Currently looking to buy the highest tier package and play with a few buddies, but I want to get in early access before I do, to confirm that this package is worth it, which it looks to be. Love getting in early and figuring out the game from scratch!

13. Odysea

Odysea New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am not that big of a gamer, but when I find a game I truly enjoy... I go all out. There have been very few games that could capture my attention so vividly. However, one of those (a long time ago) was the original CoD Zombies. I have always been trying to find a game similar, but even the later editions didn't seem to improve upon the concept.

Another subset of games I have always been interested in is games with a meaningful online component (usually MMOs). There's something about having persistent meaning towards a character you are working on.

Combining these two aspects, we get Fortnite... and I am truly excited for it.

Now, an introduction to me:

I usually try and get the in-game name of Odysea, and it's usually available! People usually think I'm going for Odyssey, or something along those lines. However, they couldn't be further from the truth. Odysea is a certain subset of surfboards from Catch Surfing. One of my first surfboards was an Odysea Skipper, and I'd argue it's still one of the most enjoyable boards in my quiver. You just don't have to care how rough you are with it, it's a cheap soft top! Seems apt that I honor their board in my name ^^

I'm not too into gaming these days, I have a lot of other things on my plate and there aren't very many games that interest me that are out at this time. I am currently looking forward to Dual Universe, and Fortnite. One game that did capture my attention for the longest time was Face of Mankind... an EVE-like MMO, but on the ground. I went through all the ups and downs of the game, and followed it to the end.

Face of Mankind is the last game I truly dedicated a lot of my time to... hopefully Fortnite and Dual Universe can re-kindle my love for games.

Anywho, will throw my hat in the ring for that final key, ha! Good luck everyone.

EDIT:
    Bahahaha, silly me! This post is from sometime in 2015! I imagine the alpha/key is pretty much over at this point then? Will keep my post up anyways ^^

14. j00ram

j00ram New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Is this still open? No? Yes? If yes, i would like to sign up. :)
    My main reason(s) to play Fortnite are added in my introduction post.

15. Tumdace

Tumdace New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I've been slowly getting bored of games and watched this E3 this year because I was hoping something sparked my interest again. I played alot of Dungeon Defenders and Orcs Must Die and this game seems like the same type of game but kicked up a couple notches. I love the weapon crafting aspect as well as the potential for sweet rare loot.

16. Hunterwolf

Hunterwolf New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey everyone.
    If it's still available, I'd like to get a key!

If I do get a key, it would help me make sure the game is worth buying at high price, even though I got some idea already !
    I have been a zombie game fan for a while and I'm happy to see Fortnite on the road again.
    We could use some good tower defence in this genre !
    If you're interested, here's my presentation ; http://www.fortniteforum.com/threads/hey-everyone-hunterwolf-here.659/

17. Voxt

Voxt New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So is this contest still open? If yes I would like to throw my name inside and cross the fingers :)

BR V

18. tuculopeluo

tuculopeluo New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hello my name is tuculopeluo

what games i play :// right now..

warface, lol , gta 5 , reainbow six siege,bf4

the reason bcz i want play fornite is soo different then the others games .. is something freshh and new.. i hope i can play this game some day i have big expectations of this game..

19. Maddux Lindquist

Maddux Lindquist New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Because it looks really fun and I wanna see how it is.

20. NinJex

NinJex New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    #140 NinJex, Sep 8, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
    I always wanted to play with my favorite streamers, who are playing fortnite, and I think this game is quite good. Nice graphics, co-op, can get nice enough gameplay not to get bored for a while.
    Edit:
    It will be a fresh new game for me. Usually playing some mmo's, action games and some other games.