I need some more Info on game before purchase

Discussion in 'General Fortnite Discussion' started by Hop, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Hop

Hop New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi all,

I had a few questions I wanted to find out before buying the game. I have played almost all multiplayer survival games on the market. I enjoy base-building, and scavenging for loot, and PVP. Similar to the DayZ/Miscreated/Rust genre. This game kinda gives me a Overwatch feeling with all the different characters, and styles.

I was wondering will this game be anything like that? Will you be able to fight other players and loot them for their gear? Are you able to break into other people's bases? Will there be different unique loot locations, such as a big city, farms, towns, etc? Also how many players on a server at once? Maybe the bigger question here would be ....

Will this game be for me?

2. Shorts

Shorts New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    The game itself is a mix of orcs must die and rust, but there will be no pvp (not for launch I dont know if they gonna add that in the future) so u are not be able to loot people u kill :( per server 4 people
    so there wont be other bases u can raid.I think there are unique loot places to
    Tue concept is u get in a game with people/friends and get to defend the objective so u need to build a fort. Than @ night husks come to try to destroy the objective

Hope I answered most of the questions

3. Hop

Hop New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ah that is disappointing, was hoping this game would be more of a multiplayer experience like the other titles I mentioned above. I feel like this game would get boring very quickly with no PVP and just fighting zombies. Anyways, if they do add PVP, I will def purchase. I would also appreciate a response from a Dev to tell me if they plan on adding PVP in the future after launch.

thanks for the response, saved me some money.