Level differences?

Discussion in 'General Fortnite Discussion' started by Mike1977, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Mike1977

Mike1977 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm not sure how they call it in this game, but let say someone has lots of hours on the game and a friend does not. Who do you manage the experience gap with regards to loot or level?

Is it per character? Where you just switch to a lower level to play with friends that are of a lower level?

2. Shorts

Shorts New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    i think its per character(havent played alpha but streamz), but u can give some of ur guns to the guy who is a lower level than you

3. Nekojin

Nekojin New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Your characters have a level that you improve by spending XP, but your entire account has an overall level that determines what kind of XP you CAN get. This is due to the fact that your crafting doesn't change - if you can already make QL 40 shotguns, your brand new Lv. 5 character can still use it, and go on levels that can give you experience.

If you want to take a lower-level friend along with you, they'll get much more XP for the run. I had a few times when I first hit the second tier of missions where I accidentally joined missions that were much higher level than me. While I wasn't able to do significant damage to the bigger Husks, I could still shoot at the weaker Husks and kill or distract them, and got a LOT more XP.

And yes, you can give equipment to other players. Give a friend a Silver Tiny Instrument of Death today! :p